Our Charlotte campus is nestled in the heart of the Queen City, Charlotte, North Carolina. Although we are not a residential campus, we do have many wonderful amenities to offer students.
Free and abundant parking is adjacent to our building as well as being near to many restaurants in the SouthPark area, which affords access to numerous dining options within easy driving distance.
In-person Saturdays consist of a morning class session, Chapel at 11:45, community meal, and an afternoon class session. There is also often a social event either Friday night or Saturday after class.
Our campus is located on traditional territory of the Catawba. Learn more about the Catawba and read our land acknowledgement here.
How do we shape community?
- Weekly worship led by members of the faith community, faculty members or students
- By being part of a “Cohort” (the group of students with whom you enter classes with in the fall)
- On-line communities on BlackBoard and other forums like Facebook
- Faculty presence on campus; Professors who are regularly available to meet with students
- Forming study groups
- Special events hosted by the seminary
- M.A.C.E. and M.Div. students take classes together