Molly Smerko: What is saving your life today?
Welcome to the Union Presbyterian Seminary Devotional Blog. Here you will find short devotions created by different members of our community. There is no specific format for people to follow. They can read a poem or play music or lead a meditation.
In the midst of social distancing and being asked to stay at home due to COVID-19, let us remember that “the earth is the Lord’s and all that is in it, the world, and those who live in it.” (Psalm 24:1).
In a video devotional with members of the seminary community, M.Div. student Molly Smerko asked, What is saving your life today?
- Molly Smerko: What is saving your life today?
- Stuart Seelman: Isolation, Bonhoeffer, and Julian of Norwich
- Mairi Renwick: Hear, O Israel
- Susan Blanchard: God is present
- Crystal Sygeel: God is more than present