ABOUT THE CHARLOTTE BUILDING
In order to meet our growing needs, the Charlotte campus has constructed a free-standing structure that will house the entire Charlotte seminary.
• The seminary partnered with Sharon Presbyterian Church who provided approximately 2 acres on its campus for a dedicated seminary building
• This building has 9 classrooms, a dedicated worship and gathering space, theological library, and parking space which will enable expanded seminary offerings
• In addition to the library, which will be able to house up to 50,000 volumes, there is also be a Curriculum Resource Center
• The cost for a new building, building endowment, and Furniture Fixtures & Equipment is $7 million, much of which has been raised, although additional donations are needed to pay for the building and endow its operations for the future
• Active fundraising is underway, and as of August 2013, over $5 million has been raised; in addition, the seminary has begun a capital campaign to raise funds to secure the future of the Charlotte program
• A naming opportunities schedule has been announced as well the “Congregational Classroom”
• A Congregational Classroom has been established to provide a space for students, faculty and members of area congregations to study for the ministry, discover resources for teaching and explore and deepen their own discipleship. A leadership pledge of $200,000 has been received from one local congregation already
Interested in giving to the building fund?
Please contact Susan Hickok for more information and instructions at email@example.com
We welcome visitors to come see us now to tour the new campus!
You can also take the virtual tour by clicking here!