Richmond Campus Admissions
Common Calendar to Debut in Fall 2015
Union Presbyterian Seminary is pleased to announce that, beginning with the Fall term of 2015, our campuses in Charlotte and Richmond and the Extended Campus Program will move to a common calendar. The new academic calendar will have four terms: traditional Fall and Spring terms, and intensive 3-week terms in April and May. A few courses in Charlotte will extend beyond the end of May term into June. In the summer term in Richmond, some students may choose to participate in supervised ministry, while others may register for a Greek or Hebrew language course. Key dates for each term in the 2015-2016 academic year may be found on the registrar's page.
The Richmond campus is a traditional, diverse, residential seminary in a historic setting amidst a thriving city where history and modernity meet.
- 56-acres on the Historic Registry
- One of the finest theological libraries in the US
- Chapter & Verse Bookstore
- Historic Watts Chapel
- Modern Lake Chapel
Technologically enhanced classrooms
Which degree is right for you?
The answer depends on the ministry to which God is calling you.
Graduates of Union Presbyterian Seminary serve as:
- Pastors of Christian congregations
- Directors of Christian education
- International mission workers
- Social workers
- Camp directors
- Professors of Bible, theology, or religious studies at colleges, universities, and seminaries